[EMS Discuss] Lets schedule a time when we can all check out the 1010 Tyinn space!

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 18 13:33:03 PDT 2013

Howdy,

I just updated the New Space Page with the latest info for this space
which is:

  * http://eugene.craigslist.org/off/4087930413.html
      o $2700 / 5400ft² 50c / sqft - Great Location (1010 Tyinn Street)
      o Pictures:
        http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/clif/Geeky/EMS/TyinnSt/
      o 3000 sqft of Office and 2400 sqft of shop space.
      o Large presentation room, with street facing show windows, Zoning
        I-3, Gas heat and AC.
      o Two roll up doors, Two restrooms, 9 to 18 parking slots, Three
        phase power available.

Note that we are negotiating an awesome deal that we could actually
afford. ;-) There is now a floor plan:

http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/clif/Geeky/EMS/TyinnSt/Inside/1010Tyinn_floorplan_001.jpg.html

And a walk through movie:

http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/clif/Geeky/EMS/TyinnSt/Inside/MVI_7086.M4V.html

Please visit the doodle page here: http://doodle.com/7n2wnzuuitrmv4kv
and mark down when you can see the place. We only have two people so
far. If you have already decided that you don't like it please let us
know that too!

     Thanks,
     Clif