[EMS Discuss] Does anyone have a Wood Planer/Jointer and a Metal Detector?

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 20 07:42:25 PDT 2013

Metal Detector: I have 2, the big kind that you walk and wave back and
forth and the handheld one like the the rent a cops use.  I assume the
small one is what you are looking for?