[EMS Discuss] idea...? :D

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 20 10:06:16 PDT 2013

I agree, but, there has to be some value add for the increase dues.  Bigger
space with more room and not a project dump (aka bike cart overdue for
going away) site is a start.
We might chase folks away and there are some current members that the
current dues are already at their max.  The idea of some shop work credit
has been thrown about but I never heard what he board had to say about
it(?).  If you are at your max dues then you have open and close the open
house nights or other shop duties,  well lets be honest chores for lack of
a better term.  The shit no one wants to due but needs to get done and if
that helps you stay in at a price you can afford I am all for that.

But more to the point you were working on. Better tools, toys and resources
for current and a draw for future members.  IMHO I think a new space will
breed some new enthusiasm into the shop and might bring some life back into
EMS.. who knows...

Is there a list of tools we want/need anymore?  It used to be on the
whiteboard and was supposed to get transferred to a  inventory system that
was going online?  That I was Kassandra I think.  Do we have a location for
groups projects and their status?