[EMS Discuss] idea...? :D

Austin McKimmey EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 20 10:51:41 PDT 2013

I feel like we have discussed membership cost increasing many times before.
I don't think it has ever ended in any actual consideration to change
anything though. There are some of us, me included in not embarrassed to
say, that $25 is a hell of a lot to pay already. There would have to be a
much larger space and brand new shiny tools there for me to consider paying
any more.

Everyone has heard me say this before. I personally think, if we have a
presentable space. Not something full of junk and rusty tools. We could
start asking for sponsorship funding from local businesses.

There is a lot we can do.
Austin