[EMS Discuss] idea...? :D

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 20 11:13:44 PDT 2013

Yep,

I think this is two discussions, one is about a presentable shop space
with more new shiny tools, and the other is how to ramp up our income.
The first will obviously be a great help in the latter. So first things
first...

We really need to move, and when we do we will need to fill the new
space with lots of new tools and toys to attract all the new members
that we will have to get to afford the new space. Otherwise...  You get
the picture.

I just updated Rick Needs and Wants list with lots of cool things that
we could really use in a new space. Please check it out here:
https://www.eugenemakerspace.com/wiki/Sites/WantsAndNeeds

Now we can't take them just yet but if we all keep our eyes open for
these items then when we do move we can haul them down there and set up
shop! :-)

I would like to make another wiki page for possible new sources of
income so I'll work on that next. Please send me your ideas. :-)

     Ciao,
     Clif