[EMS Discuss] idea...? :D

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 20 11:27:50 PDT 2013

I would be shocked if anyone wants to use our current space as a meeting
room and pay for it.

So if you don't like the idea of having a meeting at a sponsor site, how
about an event or competition of some sort?  Fastest beer chilling
contraption or beer pouring bot?  What are your limits for what EMS would
do or with a sponsor?
I get you don't want one but there are possible enough members that do so
what the middle ground?