[EMS Discuss] idea...? :D

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 20 11:38:18 PDT 2013

Yes very true James,

this is why we are moving. Look toward the future. ;-) I would be happy
to have a sponsor James, and I think some competition would be great as
a sponsored activity. However it should be at our shop and ideally it
should bring more people there. Now, I'll admit I've been more
interested in applying for grants than looking for sponsors that is my
bias. I have even done some quick googles for grants we might qualify
for when I was board, but currently landing a new space takes most of my
time. However I now know of two grant writers in our community that
might be available to help if we ask them nicely.

     Clif