[EMS Discuss] idea...? :D

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 20 11:56:59 PDT 2013

Cliff,
Excellent and thanks again for all the hard work on and coordinating the
new shop hunting.

Other topic (sponsorship, grants, endowments)
Is this exclusive to the EMS board or can other members take initiative and
seek grants/endowments/sponsors and donations?  Are there items in the
bylaws preventing multiply sources of income in this manner or does it
require a board member to make these decisions?

Also, is this something that is a "board function",  to coordinate these
duties?  example:
I think I remember that we got some Teensy boards from Paul.  Did we ever
do anything with them post/brag about them or say thanks in a public way to
return the favor?  He has come out with the
3.0<http://www.pjrc.com/store/teensy3.html> and
I don't think we got one, could be we did not follow up with the one we got.