[EMS Discuss] Does anyone have a Wood Planer/Jointer and a Metal Detector?

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 20 13:05:14 PDT 2013

Hi Austin,

I have a friend that has one but it's out in Vinita. He says you can use
it but cautions that pallets also often have gravel embedded in them so
you will probably want to pre-sand a bit to get it out.

     Clif