[EMS Discuss] Promoting EMS; Why is open hack night not on the EMS Calendar?

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 20 13:39:49 PDT 2013

Hi Guys,

I just added all of these to this page:
https://www.eugenemakerspace.com/wiki/Sites/EventCheckList#Advertising

It still needs some fleshing out, want to help? :-)

     Clif