[EMS Discuss] Promoting EMS; Why is open hack night not on the EMS Calendar?

Benjamin Hallert EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 20 17:27:35 PDT 2013

There is also often very, very broke.

My mom owns a recording studio, and getting regular paying customers to come in and use the equipment is a constant challenge. This is an interesting idea, but if you're seeing $$$, adjust your expectations a little.

 :-)

- Ben