[EMS Discuss] Classes was: idea...? :D

Austin McKimmey EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 20 22:28:29 PDT 2013

I would love to lead some classes. Non computer related one, more hands on
related ones.

Book making,
Machine tool related things.
Wood working
Even some more arts and craft related ones.

Im not saying I could teach all these. Knowing I don't have any real
teachable skills at wood working or machining things, but I would love to
find people that do. and would spend the time helping out.

And not quite class related, but I would love to implement more group
project. I have plans and an idea for making an new large conference table
and/or multiple nice tables for other locations. Instead of using cheap
folding tables that people sit at with their computer.
And other projects building things like furniture for whatever new space we
get.

After saying that, it could still be a class of some sort. Group skill
building classes.