[EMS Discuss] Tyinn Location

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 21 11:20:35 PDT 2013

The Tyinn location is great.  It has gobs of space, three separate
offices, and a front area that could be subdivided into a classroom
and a hangout area.  There are separate men's and women's bathrooms.
There is a kitchen.

There is plenty of parking.  There are 18 dedicated spaces, I think,
and lots more on nights and weekends.

The location is just slightly better than what we have now.  It's
still in the light industrial part of town, but it does have street
frontage.  It is adjacent to the post office.