[EMS Discuss] Lets schedule a time when we can all check out the 1010 Tyinn space!

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 21 12:57:28 PDT 2013

Yep did that yesterday. :-)

So listen up everyone! the showing of the 1010 Tyinn space will be this
Thursday from 5:30 to 6:30ish...
We'd love to see you there and here your comments and ideas. :-)

     See ya,
     Clif