[EMS Discuss] Target shooting range?

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 22 07:29:23 PDT 2013

I have been one of the ones pushing to see it go as I thought it was not
being worked on.  Publicly saying sorry for that.  You should not feel
harassed about any project you are working on.
So again.. my bad, sorry and I will stop using it as an example of projects
taking up space that have gone stale as it has not and you have passion for
it.  I don't want to kill that passion.