[EMS Discuss] Target shooting range?

Cord Slatton EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 22 07:37:01 PDT 2013

I appreciate that a lot! There have been a lot of grumbles from a lot of
people over it though...like I said it won't kill the project for me. Taper
can come over to my place...not sure he would...but I would see it through.
If it needs to get gone I would rather do it now that it is a subject of
discussion than continue to annoy people, possibly keeping them from doing
there own projects...