[EMS Discuss] Target shooting range?

Ben Hallert EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 22 07:44:14 PDT 2013

I'm still interested in contributing/assisting with the shooting range.  I
had no idea anyone was working on it; if there's been a post to the
discussion group seeking assistance I did not see it.

I was primarily working on Bob and assumed (from the last volley of
discussions I saw about the range a month ago or so) that the plan was
disassembly of the trailer with the target boards or sub-sets of it mounted
somewhere.  If we can keep it together and 'finish' it and take it out
places, that would be the superior outcome.

Cord, if you and Taper are willing to involve members in continuing work on
this, please let us know.  If you reached out already and I missed it, then
I apologize.  I'd really like to do a video w/ this and document it being
used at Blairalley or some other 'hip' and active place.

Ben

- Ben