[EMS Discuss] pumpkin chunkin?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 22 13:08:21 PDT 2013

I was looking at this tiny pumpkin sitting on my desk at work (maybe 4-5
inches in diameter) and thinking it would be fun if EMS hosted a mini
pumpkin chunkin contest specifically for little pumpkins like this one. We
could do the event close to Thanksgiving which would give us a month to
design/build/plan/etc.  I'm curious if people would actually sign up for
this or what.  It might be a good way to get more exposure and to get
people working together in the shop.  I have no idea where we would
actually do the event though.  Somewhere we can safely launch small
baseball sized pumpkins.