[EMS Discuss] pumpkin chunkin?

Scott EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 24 08:13:52 PDT 2013

I do have a 12' lever arm made from a papered 2x6  - if it would be useful it is fair game.  Used this as a class project to do field goals during halftime.  Never got it to do more than point after attempts.  Pillow blocks might solve issue.  It might just have to much mass as a lever arm.

Sent from my iPhone