[EMS Discuss] Lets schedule a time when we can all check out the 1010 Tyinn space!

Sam Foster EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 25 11:49:09 PDT 2013

It was great to take a look around that space. My fingers are crossed
that they'll accept our proposal. FWIW I like that look of that space
for day-working and with power, wifi and basic kitchen facilities
(fridge, kettle, microwave) I would contemplate moving there. Which I
would expect and be willing to pay extra for. Maybe others would too?

Regarding power, yeah I suspect we would hit the 200A ceiling pretty
quickly if we have multiple power tools, server racks, heating/cooling
and other big hitters on at the same time. Most will only get used
occasionally though, and with a little care don't all need to be on
simultaneously. I think we could get by for now, but putting aside money
to add circuits and upgrade the panel and/or banking credits and favors
to that end would be smart.

/Sam
---

So listen up everyone! the showing of the 1010 Tyinn space will be this
Thursday from 5:30 to 6:30ish...