[EMS Discuss] Lets schedule a time when we can all check out the 1010 Tyinn space!

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 25 15:03:31 PDT 2013

Hi Sam,

Yes Having a chunk of personal storage  or floor space is certainly
something that many Hackerspaces provide and something I am all for, and
I think that we as a board are close to working out the rates for that.

I am also excited about the possibility of renting some or all of any
office space. As Rick alluded to there are some legal constraints that
we must be careful about, but from what I've learned so far they are
easy to satisfy.

     Ciao,
     Clif