[EMS Discuss] pumpkin chunkin?

Benjamin Hallert EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 25 20:50:21 PDT 2013

I see no restriction that would prevent me from attaching a rocket pod to my pumpkin. Properly designed, they certainly shouldn't explode.

If the rocket pod ejects the pumpkin avd fires a ballistic braking chute, it should be able to stop before the starting line as .  Yes, this should do nicely...

;)

- Ben