[EMS Discuss] pumpkin chunkin?

Benjamin Hallert EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 25 21:09:23 PDT 2013

We actually do have pumpkin drops sometimes. I went to one at that airport north of town on I-5 once and it was wild.  They set up a 55 gallon drum in the middle of the runway and had planes do low passes and try to drop pumpkins in.

I think that 55 gallon drum was the safest place in the airport, it's amazing just how hard it is to hit me with a big pumpkin.

Now, if distance is what I should be going for, I think that might work...

:)

- Ben