[EMS Discuss] [EMS Board] Missed board meeting

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 26 09:43:36 PDT 2013

Almost everything in our current shop (I can't call it the "old shop" yet)
is hanging off a single 20 amp breaker.  The only significant exceptions
are the welder (30 A) and the heater (40 A).  We do not run those together,
though we might like to.

20 + 30 + 40 = 90.