[EMS Discuss] Lets schedule a time when we can all check out the 1010 Tyinn space!

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 27 22:45:30 PDT 2013

So we went and we saw, and our proposal has been sent to the owner so we
shell see what happens. :-)

It turns out the shop is 2500 sqft, the show / meeting / greeting room
is about 1500, and the rest is offices etc...

As a bonus we also got to see a smaller suite in the same building. No
street frontage but The inside is possibly near the top of our list.
Here is the rundown:

# http://eugene.craigslist.org/off/4077904482.html

  * $1800 / 3600ft² 50c / sqft - Central location with Flexible Uses
    (1010 Tyinn #19/20)
  * Note that we could probably get them to come down in price.
  * Zoned I-3 for a variety of uses, two or three offices, About 2000+
    shop space, storage above offices.
  * This is another suite in the 1010 Tyinn building, Probably becomes
    our second choice overall.
  * Pictures:
    http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/clif/Geeky/EMS/1010Tyinn1920/Inside
    <http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/clif/Geeky/EMS/1010Tyinn1920/>

The first pic is a decent video walk through

     Ciao!
     Clif