[EMS Discuss] Team LEO Enters Chuckin' Contest.

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 29 14:22:04 PDT 2013

Team Low Earth Orbit (Team LEO for short) is entering the pumpkin
chuckin' contest.  We look forward to demonstrating our pumpkin
orbital launch capability publicly for the first time.  We intend to
obliterate all competing teams with our Pumpkin Rain of Doom.  But
we'll be nice about it.

Team LEO is James, Ellery, Cord, and Bob.  See you on the chuckin' field!