[EMS Discuss] New Storage Rules for Eugene Maker Space

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 30 13:30:29 PDT 2013

In case it wasn't clear, this is a draft proposal.  How should I
change it so it works better?

And here's some more rationale.  i have two goals with this.  Primary
is to reduce the junk level and make sure we have a procedure to
control clutter it happens.  The secondary goal is to create an
additional revenue stream for Eugene Maker Space.

It seems important to me to get some policies in place before we move
into a new space -- that's why I want to get it onto next month's
ballot.  (Speaking of which, I probably should have said "Policies"
instead of "Rules" throughout.  Sorry.)