[EMS Discuss] New Storage Rules for Eugene Maker Space

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 30 13:33:08 PDT 2013

I should clarify that I'm not trying to tear apart this proposal.  I
actually like the overall ideas I'm just concerned about how we will
actually be able to enforce them.  Maybe we just need more details or
clarifications is what I'm getting at.