[EMS Discuss] New Storage Rules for Eugene Maker Space

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 30 13:37:33 PDT 2013

Sorry.  .md is Markdown.  http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/
 If you don't have a Markdown reader, you can open it as a text file.
Meanwhile, here it is as a PDF file.

I'll wait until you've read the proposal before addressing your other comments.