[EMS Discuss] New Storage Rules for Eugene Maker Space

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 30 14:23:09 PDT 2013

Thanks for correcting the date.  So comments on this proposal are only
open until 11/6.  That gives me one day to collect them and submit the
final proposal.

You are correct.  If we adopt a tiered membership plan, it will
interact with this proposal.  So far, I haven't seen any actual
proposals for tiered membership, though.

I will add something about a 30 day limit on unpaid rent.

"I'm not sure about the members voting outside an official meeting".
This is not an election.  This is a member collecting a list of
signatures (or electronic equivalents) of members who think a piece is
worth displaying.  There is no way to vote against a gallery item; you
either approve it or you abstain.

That said, it would be very convenient to have the membership
re-approve the Gallery Items en masse during the annual elections...