[EMS Discuss] New Storage Rules for Eugene Maker Space

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 30 14:23:21 PDT 2013

I was specifically thinking of your canoe when I put the 48 hour
clause in, Austin.

Your canoe was in the shop for about a week total, but the important
part is that it never sat untouched for more than 48 hours.  Since you
were working on it nearly every day, it was a very active project.  So
it met the policy.

I will edit the proposal to make that more more explicit: may store
project 48 hours BETWEEN WORK SESSIONS at no additional fee (with the
other restrictions).

I don't understand what you mean about the difference between tool and
parts storage and/or shelf and floor storage.  Can you please explain?

As for the honor system, yes.  In fact, a big part of this exercise is
to get us discussing exactly what is or is not appropriate use of our
space, so that we have similar expectations.