[EMS Discuss] New Storage Rules for Eugene Maker Space

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 30 14:47:46 PDT 2013

I like the proposal now that I've read it.  I'm still curious about how it
would be billed if someone only needed space for a few days or a week.  I'm
also curious how that time will be enforced.  Also, what happens if people
are using all the space and there ends up not being enough room for others?
 Do projects get a maximum time limit so we can get new people in the space
and make sure to share the space?