[EMS Discuss] New Storage Rules for Eugene Maker Space

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 30 14:52:03 PDT 2013

I agree that we should have some sort of pro-rating structure.  I am
wondering if maybe we should have some minimum rental amount -- maybe
$10.  Otherwise poor Kevin (or whoever is 2014's treasurer) has a
boatload of bookkeeping for very little revenue.

Combining this with Austin and Clif's point that the shelf space is
just as expensive per sq ft as floor space, I think something needs
adjusting. I don't know what the right adjustment is.