[EMS Discuss] New Storage Rules for Eugene Maker Space

Thu Oct 31 21:05:25 PDT 2013

Speaking as someone who abuses the current storage regime --

It all looks reasonable to me.  I do wonder where the line
would get drawn between project and loaned/donated
equipment? The vacuum former is an obvious example, but I
was also thinking of a if-we-had-more-space build of a
holography sand table; is it a project until it's done, and
then it's equipment?  Also -- if multiple members are
working on a project, does that get more space than a
single-member project?

This may be just a case-by-case thing and not need hard
limits, but I figured I'd bring up the questions.

Posted from the Discuss forum