[EMS Discuss] Call for artwork.

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 3 11:13:59 PDT 2013

All,

While the large-format printer is still available, I hope to spruce up our space using it.  If anyone wishes to
produce signage to replace our hand-drawn signs or anything else at all that might improve the space, that would be
appreciated.  It's still there for personal use as well!

SVG is probably the preferred format for artwork/signs, but if not then remember to make it crazy-high resolution.
IIRC, it prints at 600 DPI color, and 1200 DPI B/W.  It's 36" wide, but with a custom paper size and landscape
printing we could do banners.

-Darrell