[EMS Discuss] Call for artwork.

Hovis Biddle EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 3 13:44:29 PDT 2013

I'd love to see some large-format technical documents for various people's
projects.  It could also be really fun to have these on hand for
open-houses.

Examples:
- Schematic and diagrams for Rick's sprinkler-valve nail gun.
- High level schematic, wiring, and control flows for Bob's laser table
- Etc.

More generally, some general-purpose infographics for how things like shift
registers work would be fun, especially as they're used with the
addressable RGB strips (which always get a lot of attention).