[EMS Discuss] Vouch for me as key holder? (was Re: Someone available to open tonight?)

Sam Foster EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 3 20:41:34 PDT 2013

On 9/3/2013 6:54 PM, Tom Conlin wrote:
> well that was a first.
> Should have checked here before I went down there.
Same here. Sad closed-on-tuesday-night space. So, I'd like to formally
request to become a key holder.  I've got the standing order pushing
money at EMS every month, I think I've met quite a few of you, I haven't
stolen or misused any tools to my knowledge..

With a key I would likely be there more often. My tinker-time is usually
after the kids are put to bed after 9pm or so. If that helps get more
people using the space I'm happy to coordinate with other members who
keep a similar schedule.

Thanks in advance, and do let me know if there's anything else you want
to know or I need to do to be considered as a key holder. Or if you'd
just prefer more time to pass - which is cool too.

/Sam