[EMS Discuss] 3D Printing Services (Eugene/Springfield)

Tom Conlin EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 4 17:23:01 PDT 2013

Is this one of you?
Or is is an untapped revenue venue.

https://eugene.craigslist.org/bar/4044936773.html

--
        ... nice weather  eh?    EMAIL HIDDEN

<quote>

3D printing services available.

Prints are done in Polylactic Acid (PLA), a renewable bioplastic.
Max size of prints possible at the moment:

6" x 11" x 6"

Some things are just too complicated for my printer to print. Send me a
rendered picture and I can let you know if it's something I can do or not.

$40 per hour + materials
Feel free to shoot an email with any questions.

Willing to trade value for electronics, microelectronics (arduino,
servo, stepper, etc), quadcopter, things that go bang/hunting gear,
money, offers?

</quote>