[EMS Discuss] 3D Printing Services (Eugene/Springfield)

Wed Sep 4 17:23:01 PDT 2013

Is this one of you?
Or is is an untapped revenue venue.

        ... nice weather  eh?    EMAIL HIDDEN

3D printing services available.

Prints are done in Polylactic Acid (PLA), a renewable bioplastic.
Max size of prints possible at the moment:

6" x 11" x 6"

Some things are just too complicated for my printer to print. Send me a
rendered picture and I can let you know if it's something I can do or not.

$40 per hour + materials
Feel free to shoot an email with any questions.

Willing to trade value for electronics, microelectronics (arduino,
servo, stepper, etc), quadcopter, things that go bang/hunting gear,
money, offers?