[EMS Discuss] New space (out of thread question).

Craig Godwin EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 4 23:54:04 PDT 2013

I might be interested in renting a space myself.  I've been looking at
single person offices that range from $150-$250 a month depending on the
size, location, quality, amenities, etc.  That is for a non-shared room
with a locking door.  Some of the spaces have offices that could be
subleased to a guy like me to help subsidize the rent.  In addition to
the financial advantages, I think it helps EMS to have a person or two
onsite a lot of hours each week to greet visitors, receive packages, and
generally give the space more of a feel like there is always something
happening.

Craig