[EMS Discuss] New space (out of thread question).

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 5 09:16:58 PDT 2013

Craig, if you had your own room, would you use it as an office, as a
shop, or for storage?  How much would you use the shared shop and
tools during the work day?

Just trying to find out what people want...