[EMS Discuss] New space (out of thread question).

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 5 09:12:01 PDT 2013

Thanks for the comparison, Sam.

The thing is, what you get at CodeChops, a desk to use when you're
there, is included in your EMS membership.  Okay, CodeChops has better
ambiance and we don't have coffee.  (Completely off topic: do we need
a coffee machine?)  What James wants, if I understand him, is a place
where he can leave his stuff out all the time.

As for the dirty noisy space/clean quiet space, I strongly agree.
When we have a new space, that will be one of my personal top
priorities.  (I care more about cleanliness than quiet, but they do go
together.)