[EMS Discuss] Help us find a new home!

Sam Foster EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 5 13:25:45 PDT 2013

I would love to be involved in helping find a new space. But I can't
really get away much during business hours. Maybe some lunchtimes (but
then I'm usually cycling from downtown). Failing that, weekends. IOW
don't block on me.

That space on W 11th looks like it might be interesting if the budget
can be made to fit. Sounds like the realtor has broken it up and is
leasing the office space separately (though if there's still a door btw.
the 2 that's a bit odd). Anyhow, might be worth a chat and a look - the
location is hard to beat.

/Sam