[EMS Discuss] 3D Printing Services (Eugene/Springfield)

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 5 14:10:30 PDT 2013

This is an interesting find Tom.  I'm wondering if it may be a new college
student moving into town for the school year.  I sent him an invitation to
come check out EMS.  Maybe we can get a new member from this.

Rick