[EMS Discuss] Help us find a new home!

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 5 16:00:38 PDT 2013

Hi Guys,

So James and I saw 175 Danebo today. And it was very attractive. I still
need to post the pictures but here is a quick summery.

There is 2200 sqft of a kinda grungy car shop space with an additional
550 sqft of storage space some with shower stall sized "lockers". Also
there is the possibility of dividing the shop space with a roll-up door
that is there. There is lots of power in the shop, and they are willing
to add a couple of 220 Outlets if we need them. The concrete floor has
some big cracks and is not perfectly level, so don't trip on them. There
is an adjoining bathroom for the shop but that may be the only sink for
the shop area. This shop is not insulated and is on a separate
electrical service so any space heater you put in it is money out the
window. Eg we pay the power bill for the shop.

You have to go outside to get to the office space but it's only 50ish
feet in the rain to get there. ;-) That space is about 1600 sqft divided
up into four offices and a large reception area, plus a bathroom and
storage / server room.  One office is quite large almost a community
sized room at 16 x 16, which maybe shared using three desks. The rent is
$1445 plus a fixed $100 / mo for utils in the office space so that would
be a total of $100 + the power bill in the shop in utils. We can run cat
5 through the celling Or perhaps use some of the mystery outlets that
are already there.

There are about 7 parking spaces in the back. It's definitely not close
that close to anything, and probably not bike friendly though I could
ride my bike there if I wanted some more exercise.

I think Kevin said we could afford about $1000 a month in rent so about
5 of us would have to sign up for the extra until we had more members.

     More later. :-)
     Clif