[EMS Discuss] Interesting 3d print finishing device on Indiegogo

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 5 16:56:39 PDT 2013

I ended up making my own heated acetone vaporizer.  I found the glass
tureen in the kitchen.

(Yes, I just upended a tureen over some plastic parts and a shot glass
full of acetone on my printer bed, then turned on the heat. I ended up
wrapping it in a towel so it could get hot enough.)