[EMS Discuss] 175 S Danebo Pictures

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 5 21:07:52 PDT 2013

And everyone told me "Stay off the pole!"  If I only knew...

This place looks like a pretty good price/performance compromise.  Though not convenient, it is not completely out of
the question by bicycle and is directly on a bus line.

A little fugly and I dislike that the office is not attached.  In the winter, however, it will be nice to be able to
hang out in a not-freezing room.  Looks like the office has a heat pump, so for a lot of common activities we can be
fairly comfortable.

-Darrell