[EMS Discuss] 175 S Danebo Pictures

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 5 21:39:36 PDT 2013

Yep they have a heat pump for the whole office building, but what that
means is we can't muck with the thermostat or the receptionist will get
very grumpy. ;-) Though the temp should be about right in the winter and
the summer.

Oh, strangly enough there are two 220 outlets in the reception room.
They had some Uber espresso makers there a couple of tenets ago.

     Clif