[EMS Discuss] 1000 Obie St.

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 6 10:48:14 PDT 2013

Man I too wish the space were reversed.  When we looked at moving in with
Fertilab we required that we had downstairs space for the reasons people
already listed here.  I definitely think it would be a good idea to see if
this person owns other property or maybe knows someone else who has
property we can use.