[EMS Discuss] 1000 Obie St.

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 6 11:00:07 PDT 2013

In the interest of not having all our eggs in one basket, I would recommend
we still take a look at this one in person, even given the valid concerns
expressed thus far. Maybe there's a lift that's not visible from the
advertised pictures, for example. If not, we could talk in person about why
that seems like a show-stopper, ask what else they might be able to show
us, etc. JMO. Thanks,