[EMS Discuss] Potential property at Broadway and WIllamette

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 6 14:09:47 PDT 2013

Hi Bob and gang,

I called them this morning about this sign but they seemed clueless as
to what I was talking about. It is not suite 101 which is their office.
The guy didn't know who code chops was either, sigh... But I will call
them again. ;-)

     Clif